Village Renewal Association
The Association of Staniszcze Małe Village Renewal was established in 2005 as a result of the transformation of the Village Renewal Group established in 2000 in Staniszcze Małe and led by Irmgarda Bartek, the then mayor of Staniszcze Małe.
As part of the Village Renewal Programme, a renewal group was established, which on the basis of a prepared project carried out the development tasks of the Staniszcze Małe village.
On the 6th of April 2005 a meeting of inhabitants of the village Staniszcze Małe on the continuation of the Village Renewal Programme took place. The assembled founding members made a resolution to establish an association called STOWARZYZYENIE ODNOWA WSI STANISZCZE MAŁE, which under this name was registered in the National Court Register – Register of Associations on 05.05.2005. The main aim of the activity is a comprehensive activity for the development of living conditions of the rural population, preservation of cultural and historical heritage and promotion of the village Staniszcze Małe. The Association organises events, festivals, works for the benefit of the village and provides assistance to inhabitants.
The Association is a member of the LAG “Kraina Dinozaurów” www.krainadinozaurow.pl
- Creating a nature and education path in Staniszcze Małe 2005-2006 co-financed by the Voivodship Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management in Opole, Kolonowskie Commune
- Talent Show 2006 co-financing of the Rural Development Foundation in Warsaw as part of the “Our Common Room” programme
- Opole Renewal Festival 2010 co-financed by the Opole Voivodship Self-government
- Education our chance 2009 co-financed by the Opole Voivodeship Self-government
- Striving for the stars 2008 co-financed by the Rural Development Foundation in Warsaw as part of the “Useful winter holidays” programme
- Discovery Trails of Mała Panew Valley 2014
- Equipment of the Nordic Walking path – 2018 – co-financed by the Opole Voivodeship Self-government
- Installation of a tourist information point “Village renewal stop” 2017 – co-financed by the Opole Voivodeship Self-government
- Let’s give up stagnation – time to move – 2016 – co-financing Strzelecki District
- Active together – 2015 co-financing Strzelecki Poviat
- Modernisation of the nature and nature-didactic path in Staniszcze Małe -2020r. -Implemented under the measure “Support for local development under the LEADER initiative” included in RDP 2014-2020
- Academy of rural NGOs – 2020 – co-financed by the Self-government of the Opolskie Voivodeship
- Renewal as a way to develop villages 2019 – co-financed by the Opolskie Voivodeship Self-government
- Supporting social activity concerning rural development and village renewal by supporting participants of the Village Renewal Programme – 2019 – co-financing Opole Voivodeship Self-government
- Holiday language adventure – holiday activities for children – co-financed by the Strzelecki Poviat
- Zero boredom – holiday activities for children – co-financed by the District of Strzelce
- Training makes champions – holiday activities for children – co-financed by the District of Strzelce
BS Zawadzkie o/Kolonowskie nr 90 8909 1016 2001 0007 0869 0001
Staniszcze Małe, ul. ks, Gajdy 32A